Get up to R10 000 for emergencies - instantly
Getting it is as easy as 1,2,3.
1. Apply 2. Get approved 3. Get the money in your account immediately
Manage the unexpected
Whether it's an emergency such as medical bills, vehicle expenses, a death in the family or any other unexpected bills, we can help you.
- No interest charged
- One initiation fee
- Loan amount between R100 and R10 000
- Manage how your repay the loan with deposits into your transactional account under your scheduled payments
The initiation fee varies per loan amount up to a maximum of 13% with a repayment term of 31 days.
View loan example
Applying made easy
- FNB customer with an active FNB Cheque Account or Easy Account
- Be 18 years and older
- Be a South African Citizen
- Pass affordability and credit scoring assessment
How to get it
Other ways to apply
Cellphone Banking, FNB App
FNB Bank City, Cnr Simmonds & Pritchard Street, Johannesburg, 2001.
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).